A measurement taken in the morning will improve the accuracy of your order. You can be seated while taking your measurements for your knee high compression socks.
- Measure around the ankle – (AnkleC) Smallest ankle circumference
- Measure around the largest area on your calf – (CalfC) Largest calf circumference
- Measure just around the area just under your knee – (KneeC) Circumference below the knee
- Measure around the largest area of your thigh – (ThighC) Largest thigh circumference
- Measure around the upper thigh (just under your butt) – (UpperBC) Upper thigh circumference
- All measurements for TED Hose and compression socks sizing need to be completed first thing in the morning before active movement, before your legs have had a chance to swell.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.